With the scholarship initiative, Harnek Kang is offering three scholarships. Each scholarship is valued at $1,000 USD. In order to qualify for this merit-based scholarship program, you must meet the follow minimum criteria:
- Applicants must show evidence of current enrolment in, or acceptance into a degree program at an accredited college or university within the United States for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- In less than 500 words, applicants must explain why he/she wants to get into post-secondary education and pursue his/her program of choice.
- Applicants must not have been on academic probation at any time after January 1, 2012.
- Applicants must submit a complete application, including all required documents, no later than February 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
- Please click here to view the complete Terms and Conditions before applying
If you meet all the above criteria, and wish to apply for Harnek’s scholarship, complete the form below.
The Harnek Kang Scholarship Program awards scholarships without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.